Get a copy and replay of:
10 Best Payer Contracting Practices
Presented Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Presented by Steve Selbst, CEO of Healthcents
The time to evaluate and negotiate your contracts with payers is coming up. Are you ready to seize the opportunity to help your company’s or practice’s bottom line?
Steve Selbst will share 10 best payer contracting practices gleaned from thousands of contracts negotiations, giving you the techniques and knowledge to successfully negotiate increased reimbursements.
After viewing this payer contracting webinar, you will be able to:
- Evaluate a managed care fee proposal
- Prepare a SWOT analysis for your practice
- Conduct a managed care proposal reimbursement analysis for benchmarking, fee schedule pattern identification and business modeling
- Evaluate in-network vs. out-of-network options and maximize your billed charges to uniform, customary and reasonable (UCR) levels
- Employ techniques for negotiating “win-win” agreements with managed care companies
- Monitor claims payments and compare to your contracted rates to insure that you are not underpaid
- Understand contracts’ operational language operational
- Understand the concept of an accountable care organization (ACO) and evaluate if participation is beneficial
About the Instructor: Steve Selbst is the CEO of Healthcents and leads the business operations including contracting and reimbursement analysis. He has successfully negotiated over 10,000 payer contracts and is the inventor of RevolutionSoftware, Healthcents’ state-of-the-art web service product for payer contracts’ analysis. Steve leads the “Blue Print for Success” Payer Contracting Class and has been a featured speaker and author for healthcare associations nationwide. Steve’s background includes over two decades of executive management with IBM. He holds a BS in Business from Arizona State University, Summa Cum Laude, and was invited to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship.