Ancillary Provider Payer Contracts Analysis & Negotiations
Ancillary providers come in all sizes, types and shapes. What you share in common is a need to maximize reimbursements on your payer contracts to enable revenue growth and to grow your bottom line.
This is where HEALTHCENTS comes in. We have hands-on experience, with a broad range of ancillary providers ranging from dialysis companies, home infusion companies, radiation services, home healthcare companies, and labs, just to name a few. For a sample of our many customer references, visit our customer references page.
The challenge for ancillary providers is it sometimes feels like you are squeezing a square peg into a round hole when it comes to commercial payer contracting. What kind of contract is needed? How do I explain our value proposition to a payer who is already contracted with our competitor? How do I get into closed networks? Can I get a regional, state or national contract? What is the compelling business case for payers to add me to their networks? These are some of the many questions that we turn into answers to enable you to get new and more profitable payer contracts.
We have helped to maximize revenues for other ancillary care providers, like you. Contact Healthcents today to find out why we are the go to company to enable ancillary care provider to maximize revenue and profit. There are good reasons why the AUA, AAOE, and AAOS and many other organizations rely on Healthcents to enable their providers to achieve maximum revenues on commercial payer agreements.
What We Can Do For You:
- Help you to obtain more profitable contracts through effective payer contracts negotiations and analysis
- Conduct reimbursement evaluations to help insure maximum revenue to your practice
- Help you to manage your practice to achieve greater profit
- Identify new revenue streams and market opportunities
- Perform billing company evaluations and RFP’s
- Train your staff in contracts’ negotiations and contracts’ analysis
- Be a outsourcer to negotiate contracts, maintain credentialing and / or to trouble shoot claims
- Develop practice marketing strategies to employer groups and hospitals
- Identify strategic partners
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Help position you in the market to maximize payer contracts’ reimbursements
- Marketing programs and events
- Place your story in regional, local or national journals
- Host seminars and forums with numerous stakeholders
- Serve as your ambassador or broker in your community
Call (800) 497-4970 or send an e-mail explaining your requirements to us at: email@example.com. You will see, from the get go, that we are very responsive to your needs and care about your success.