Blueprint For Success: Provider Contracting Course
Only $2,499 for a full year of access! To enroll, click here or call 1-800-497-4970
You need to maximize your profitability in this tough economic climate. And one of the only ways to achieve this is to negotiate your existing or new commercial payer agreements to maximize provider reimbursement. After all, you can’t change Medicare or Medicaid and, at best, you can try to make your practice management processes more efficient. Get started now and boost your revenue on commercial payer agreements. We offer a special Blueprint for Success Online Course to educate, empower and equip you with the knowledge and resources that you need to maximize provider reimbursements and become a contracting pro. The Blueprint for Success Online Course is only $1,499 includes:
1. The Blueprint for Success webinar series – These 4, 1-1.5 hour online on demand classes will teach you the “secret sauce” of negotiating successful payer agreements using Healthcents Inc.’s proven 10-step method. You can enroll and watch the class recordings at any time — we’ve made it convenient for your schedule. We will explain all the steps in an easy-to-follow format that lays out how to prepare for negotiations, how to negotiate, and how to monitor after negotiations to ensure success. This is a proven process that we have deployed for more than 20 years that has helped thousands of clients negotiate higher reimbursements on their commercial insurance contracts. These courses have been offered through the AUA, Tulane University, Alere and others since 2009 and have resulted in rave reviews from our customers. The webinar series may qualify for 4.0 CEUs of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credit through MGMA and for CEU credits through other certification organizations (check with your organization for details).
- Session 1: Payer Contracting Process Overview
- Analysis (Quadrant Analysis, Value Based Contracting and Data Analytics)
- Winning solutions and techniques for maximizing payer contracts
- Creating a “win win” for succe$$- matching providers and payers objectives
- Contract Language- key operational language in payer contracts
- Selling your practice to commercial payers, TPAs and Employer Groups
- Session 2: Data Analysis
- Performance benchmarking analysis of payer fee schedules using RevolutionSoftware, detect patters of under reimbursement
- Benchmark payer fee schedules to your billed charges to protect against “Lesser of Billed Charges” or payer contracted rate language
- Compare any two payer fee schedules normalizing volumes to either fee schedule
- How to put in place a monitoring process whereby payer fee schedules are audited and compared to contracted rates to detect underpayments
- Learn to use RevolutionSoftware Business models to model in vs. out of network scenarios and to benchmark billed charges
- Session 3: Contracts’ negotiations and SWOT Analysis
- Prepare an effective proposal letter
- Conduct a simulated contract negotiation, including handling payer objections
- Handling escalations and payer shut downs
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats). Position your practice for effective and profitable negotiations
- Session 4: Contracts’ Language, Monitoring, New Payment Models and T&D
- Contracts’ language review
- Monitor claims’ payments
- Value-based contracts
- Trends and directions in payer contracting
2. Proposal letter templates – These customizable letters allow you to professionally communicate proposals to payers, lay out all the benefits that your practice provides, and conduct other correspondence. They are an effective attention-getter and a tremendous timesaver. No need to start with a blank email or word document – we have it all laid out for you.
3. A one-year subscription to RevolutionSoftware – This powerhouse is a web-based contract analysis service that will help you evaluate your chargemaster and reimbursements, identify opportunities for fee schedule improvements, model possible upside scenarios, benchmark your reimbursements against Medicare rates in your area, and more. RevolutionSoftware will allow you to put your lessons from the Blue Print for Success course into practice immediately.
4. Bonus content including how to maximize contracted rates using weighted average reimbursement calculation, ACO’s and contracting with health insurance exchanges, out of network letters, mergers and acquisitions and more!
Your subscription includes all of this and more for just $1,499! This is an investment that will give you the knowledge and the tools that will pay off for years to come.