Managed Care Contracting, Credentialing, Claims Management and Marketing
The central goal of Healthcents is to help medical providers increase their revenue. We do this by obtaining new, more profitable contracts with payers. Download our free white paper with tips about increasing provider reimbursements.
The experts on our staff have decades of experience with managed care contracting, and related services. We can provide an affordable and effective alternative to hiring a full time staff member or team, and we can work on an as-needed or ongoing basis. Many of our clients see average provider reimbursement increases of 10%-20%, with ROI exceeding 8X-10X the first year.
Managed Care Contracting: What We Can Do For You
Our services may be purchased a la carte or together — we can customize the right solution for you . Our managed care contracting services include:
- Negotiate contracts, maintain/update credentialing, troubleshoot claims
- Analyze payer fee schedules to determine patterns of under reimbursement and the best approaches to maximizing reimbursement.
- Develop practice marketing and referral strategies to employer groups and patients, including social media deployment
- Determine the best approaches to revenue maximization based on the targeted payers
- Conduct reimbursement evaluations to help insure maximum revenue
- Identify new revenue streams and market opportunities
- Conduct market research and analysis
Read more about managed care contracting for your practice or business:
- Large medical practices
- Small medical practices
- Medical device, DME and O&P companies
- Ancillary Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Hospitals and Academic Practices
- Ancillary providers
Call us at 800-497-4970 or click here to sign up for a no-obligation, no-cost contract consultation.