Healthcare Contracting, Consulting, Training and Software
For more than 20 years, Healthcents has been the leading healthcare contracting and consulting organization in the United States.
We are a complete healthcare consulting services provider for payer contracting, credentialing, claims management, and providers’ online marketing needs. We offer an affordable and highly effective alternative to performing any or all of these services in-house, giving you the freedom to focus on other aspects of running your practice or business.
Download our free white paper with tips about increasing provider reimbursement, then sign up for your free consultation now – let’s start working together to achieve your goals.
The central goal of Healthcents is to help medical providers increase their revenue. It’s as simple as that. We do this by obtaining new, more profitable contracts with payers (health insurance companies). Many of our clients see average provider reimbursement increases of 10%-20%, and ROI often exceeds 8X-10X.
We are also healthcare consultants, providing strategic advice and content expertise to a variety of clients in the healthcare industry, retail industry, venture capital firms, medical associations, technology services companies, and more.
Our Services: Offered Individually or as a Custom Package
- Managed care contracting and provider reimbursement analysis for medical practices; medical device companies, DME and O&P companies; ASC’s; hospitals; and ancillary providers. We are an affordable, efficient source for contracting, credentialing, claims management and LOAs (letters of agreement), and the marketing of medical services and products.
- RevolutionSoftware™, our unique cloud-based contracting software designed to maximize your provider reimbursements.
- Online healthcare marketing services to help expand your online footprint and lead patients and practitioners you, not the competition
- Education and training in payer contracting, giving you and your staff the knowledge to confidently negotiate contracts.
- Customized Healthcare consulting packages created to meet the exact needs of your practice or business.
Led by a team with decades of healthcare, marketing and technology expertise, Healthcents is the go-to authority for organizations such as the American Urological Association, Medtrade, countless DME companies and Quill Healthcare (a division of Staples). Watch our company overview to learn more: