Often, providers only focus on payer contracts’ fee schedules and not the operational language that can also affect success. I hear it all the time. Negotiating managed care contracts is a huge pain. But I’m here to tell you it doesn’t have to be. On Wednesday, July 12th at 1:00pm EDT, I’m sharing my step-by-step contract evaluation and negotiation process during an online webinar sponsored by Coding Leader. In just 90 minutes, without even leaving your office, you’ll walk away with easy-to implement strategies so you can:
- Identify potential threats in your contracts and avoid them
- Recognize payer contracts’ language opportunities to get more favorable terms
- Identify the top 5 payer contract language landmines so that you don’t get burned
- Improve contracts’ results with a language template that you can reuse and take with you
- Navigate fee schedule amendment types and examples to make your contracts stronger
- Get more of your changes accepted by using the payer contracts’ lifecycle
- And so much more….
I’ve helped my clients to more successfully maneuver through their contractual relationships with their payers, avoid serious contract missteps, and get better outcomes. Now, I’d like to help you. I can give you the tools you need to identify and avoid hidden contract pitfalls. I’ll walk you through how to go back to your carrier(s) and get undesirable sections changed or removed to ensure you receive the best possible outcome. I’ll take tough issues and break them down into plain English so you can’t be given the runaround any longer. You can read more detail about the webinar and reserve your spot at Coding Leader’s website. Or if you can’t make it on July 12th, I am recording the session so you can get the on-demand recorded video file to view whenever is convenient for you. If you want to ensure you are maximizing your payer contracts, don’t wait, sign up by clicking here today. For enrollees who received this invite from me, you may use promo code HEALTHCENTS20 at the enrollment link above to receive at $20 discount at checkout. I look forward to meeting you there.