Medical Device Contracting / DME Contracting
Medical Device Companies and DME companies are increasingly becoming dependent upon commercial payer contracts as an integral part of your business. Whether you sell your products directly to medical practices (buy and bill), or to patients (Direct) or through third party resellers or OEMs, a reimbursement strategy and, most importantly, executing that strategy successfully is key to your revenue and profit growth.
Based on your products and services, Healthcents will define a clear path to success by helping you establish the best channels to derive both volume and maximum reimbursements. It is often difficult to figure out who the right people are that will say “Yes” to a payer contract in a health insurance company. We have the expertise not only to find the right people but to explain your unique value proposition to the payers in a way that is compelling for you, the payer and the patient. It is the three legs on this stool standing strong, together that results in maximum reimbursements. Payers often mistake your products as commoditized equipment that doesn’t have unique value. We straighten this out from the get go and focus on the unique value and savings that your products add to the health care system by assisting patients.
We have worked with many of the largest device manufacturers and DME companies in the US and have created entire payer ecosystems for these companies. Whether your sell monitoring equipment, remote monitoring services, orthotics and prosthetics or any other medical equipment, we can enable new revenue streams flowing into your organization. For a sample of our many customer references, visit our customer references page.
Payers often find requests from medical device companies and DME companies for contracts to be a bit like a foreign substance in an immune system. That is, these requests are often rejected outright largely because they simply go to the wrong people in the payer organization and there often is not an obvious department to work with. Many payers mistake the offerings of medical device companies and DME companies to not fit their current business model and will often respond that networks are closed or there is not a need for your products and services. Healthcents are the experts in breaking through these obstacles with our proven skills, techniques and track record. We are the experts in medical device contracting and DME contracting with commercial payers.
Contact Healthcents today to find out why we are the go to company to enable new revenue for medical device companies and for DME providers. There are good reasons why the AUA, AAOE, and AAOS and many other organizations rely on Healthcents to enable their providers to achieve maximum revenues on commercial payer agreements.
What We Can Do For You:
- Help you to obtain more profitable contracts through effective payer contracts negotiations and analysis
- Conduct reimbursement evaluations to help insure maximum revenue to your practice
- Help you to manage your practice to achieve greater profit
- Build a compelling and unique value proposition to position your company to obtain new and more profitable contracts with payers
- Identify new revenue streams and market opportunities
- Perform billing company evaluations and RFP’s
- Train your staff in contracts’ negotiations and contracts’ analysis
- Be a outsourcer to negotiate contracts, maintain credentialing and / or to trouble shoot claims
- Develop practice marketing strategies to employer groups and hospitals
- Identify strategic partners
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Help position you in the market to maximize payer contracts’ reimbursements
- Marketing programs and events
- Place your story in regional, local or national journals
- Host seminars and forums with numerous stakeholders
- Serve as your ambassador or broker in your community
Call (800) 497-4970 or send an e-mail explaining your requirements to us at: email@example.com. You will see, from the get go, that we are very responsive to your needs and care about your success.