Managed Care Contracting & Healthcare Contracting
For over 25 years, Healthcents has been the leader in Managed Care Contracting and Healthcare Contracting. We are a complete managed care contracting services’ company for payer contracting, contracts’ analysis, credentialing, claims management, and providers’ marketing needs. We offer an affordable and highly effective alternative to performing any or all of these services in-house, giving you the freedom to focus on other aspects of running your practice or business.
Sign up for your free managed care contracting consultation now, or download our FREE white paper, “Expert Advice: Managed Care Contracting and Reimbursement”, filled with tips about increasing payers’ reimbursements. Let’s start working together to achieve your goals!
The central goal of Healthcents is to help medical providers increase their revenue. It’s as simple as that. We do this by obtaining new, more profitable contracts with payers (health insurance companies). Many of our clients see average provider reimbursement increases of 10%-20%, and ROI often exceeds 8X-10X.
We offer Managed Care Contracting and Healthcare Contracting Services, providing strategic advice and content expertise to a variety of clients in the healthcare industry, retail industry, venture capital firms, medical associations, technology services companies, and more.
- Managed Care Contracting and provider reimbursement analysis for medical practices; medical device companies, DME and O&P companies; ASC’s; hospitals; and ancillary providers. We are an affordable, efficient source for contracting, credentialing, claims management and LOAs (letters of agreement), and the marketing of medical services and products.
- RevolutionSoftware™, our unique cloud-based contracting software designed to maximize your provider reimbursements.
- Healthcare Marketing Services to help expand your practice or company and lead patients and practitioners to you and not to the competition.
- Education and Training in payer contracting, giving you and your staff the knowledge to confidently negotiate contracts.
- Healthcare Consulting Packages customized to meet the exact needs of your practice or business.
Led by an expert team with decades of healthcare, marketing and technology expertise, Healthcents is the go-to authority for organizations such as the American Urological Association, Medtrade, countless DME companies and Quill Healthcare (a division of Staples). Watch our company overview to learn more: