Online Healthcare Marketing: Having a Website is Not Enough
It’s a safe bet that most of us in the medical field have a basic website. But consistent blogging? A steady drumbeat of social media posts? Search engine optimization of your site? Monitoring reviews? These other online healthcare marketing efforts often fall by the wayside.
That is, until the phone stops ringing with new patients and prospects. Even some of the familiar names and faces stop appearing in your office or inbox.
If you find yourself in this situation now or want to prevent this from happening, it’s time to start online healthcare marketing efforts.
Healthcare Marketing Results
One healthcare company implemented a focused plan of online marketing efforts, and within one year:
- They rapidly grew their business
- Their site appeared on the first page of Google results for search words
- Page views tripled
- Visitors to their website doubled
- The time that mobile and tablet users spent on the website tripled
- Their tweets went from 100 impressions per month to a high of 77,000
- There is a steady stream of conversions, downloads, and engagements
And the results continue for this company … which is ours, Healthcents!
The proof is in our own results for how we can help you. This is also why we are so passionate about the difference these efforts can make.
Contact us now for a free, 30-minute online marketing services consultation and learn about opportunities for you to grow your business and enhance your revenue. Our online healthcare marketing services include:
- Branding, messaging and target markets consultation
- Web site content development
- Pay-per-click and digital ads
- Search engine optimization
- Email management and distribution to to potential patients, clients and other prospects
- Blogging and other content development strategies
- Social media account management, posting and outreach
- Outreach and partnerships with conferences, medical associations and industry publications
- Hosted webinars about your products and services
- Surveys and ROI measurement tools to measure effectiveness
If you’ve got a website, it’s no longer enough. Contact us now and let’s talk about the possibilities.