The Premiere Contracts’ Analysis Cloud Software Service is Now Sold at Only $19.99 Per Physician* at Quill.com (A division of Staples)
In an exciting new partnership, Quill (a division of Staples.com) is now selling RevolutionSoftware as a software product for revenue enhancement in its catalog. For information and to order, go to https://healthcents.com/quill-revolutionsoftware.
RevolutionSoftware was invented by Steve Selbst, CEO of Healthcents and a former IBM executive, and is the only cloud-based tool of its kind that uses CPT code reimbursement data to analyze payer contracts’ fee schedules and generates reports to provide information to increase your practice’s revenue.
“We are excited that Quill (A division of Staples) is offering RevolutionSoftware as part of its comprehensive array of medical and office supplies,” said Selbst. “This cloud-based software has great appeal because it’s extremely simple to use and provides insights that no other product can. The software helps you organize and then ‘read’ the reimbursement data to detect patterns of under reimbursement. Even if you’re not ready for contract negotiations, the reports can give you objective data and analyses about your reimbursement to make a difference in your bottom line.”
The benefits of RevolutionSoftware are:
- Quickly identify under-reimbursed codes and code ranges (e.g., surgical codes, E&M, etc.)
- Identify services that are under reimbursed
- Determine the codes that you are charging too little for
- Discover if your actual reimbursement rates are equal to your contracted reimbursement rates for each commercial payer and fix exceptions
- Hone in on your practice’s top revenue-generating codes by rates and volume and then use this information during contracts’ negotiations with commercial payers
- Model new revenue producing offers
- Model proposed fee schedules from commercial payers to determine the financial impact on your practice
- Benchmark your rates by CPT code to Medicare reimbursement, a portfolio of your own payer agreements, and to what other providers are receiving from commercial payers (where data are available)
- Compare any two payer agreements on the same volume base to determine which agreements are under performing and need to be increased
- Review your projected revenue for going out-of-network with a commercial payer and compare to in-network rates
The features of RevolutionSoftware are:
- Completely Web-based: Log in from anywhere at any time. There is no software to install.
- Affordable: RevoutionSoftware is only $19.99 per physician at your practice per month (quarterly subscription license required).
- Easy to Use: Upload your chargemaster and payer fee schedule(s), and the system is ready to perform analyses and generate reports.
- Secure Repository: Store all of your fee schedules related to commercial payer contracts in one place, secure and accessible from anywhere online.
- Reporting Abilities: Benchmarking, payer comparisons, claims analysis, out of network and billed charges modelers, and more
To read more and order RevolutionSoftware, you can visit the Quill revenue tools page or visit the RevolutionSoftware product feature page.
*$19.99 per physician per month per practice. Quarterly subscription is required.