Academic / Hospital Based Payer Contracts Analysis & Negotiations
Academic / Hospital Based Practices have unique reimbursement challenges ranging from maximizing reimbursements across hundreds of physicians across multiple specialties and often the challenge of integrating new practices into the hospital system.
This is where HEALTHCENTS comes in. We have hands-on experience, successfully enabling hospital systems, like yours, to analyze and negotiate payer contracts. We have both negotiated contracts for hospital based practices and taught hospital based medical practices’ staff to analyze and negotiate payer contracts in house via our Blue Print for Success payer contracts’ analysis and negotiations’ class. We will be pleased to provide references upon your request.
For hospital based medical practices, we have the expertise to analyze your top payer fee schedules, compare them to benchmarks, and to one another, optimize them, in aggregate, and by CPT Code. We have a way to understand your reimbursements by payer by assessing the reimbursements in total and by common code groupings such as E and M codes, surgical codes, radiology, labs and pathology. We also can slice and dice reimbursements, by departments so that you can assess how these code groups compare across specialties. For example, is my urology department getting the same level of reimbursement for E and M codes as my neurology department? Are my surgical procedures across specialties reimbursement at a similar % of Medicare in my locality?
We have unique expertise to assist merging practices in reconciling their fee schedules to maximize reimbursement based on the entity structure and the state of your current contracts. We have advised large medical organizations, such as the AUA, AAOE, and AAOS about how to maximize reimbursement for merging practices. Here is a journal article, about mergers, that we wrote which was recently published by Cardinal Health.
What We Can Do For You:
- Help you to obtain more profitable contracts through effective payer contracts negotiations and analysis
- Conduct reimbursement evaluations to help insure maximum revenue to your hospital based practice and optimize by code groups and by department
- Help you to manage your practice to achieve greater profit
- Train your staff in contracts’ negotiations and contracts’ analysis
- Identify new revenue streams and market opportunities
- Perform billing company evaluations and RFP’s
- Be a outsourcer to help you negotiate contracts, maintain credentialing and trouble shoot claims
- Identify strategic partners
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Help position you in the market to maximize payer contracts’ reimbursements
- Marketing programs and events
- Place your story in regional, local or national journals
- Host seminars and forums with your stakeholders
- Serve as your ambassador or broker in your community
Call (800) 497-4970 or send an e-mail explaining your requirements to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org