Managed Care Contracting for Academic and Hospital-Based Practices
Academic and hospital-based practices have unique managed care contracting challenges: maximizing physician reimbursements across multiple specialties, integrating new practices into the hospital system, evaluating fee schedules, troubleshooting claims for timely payment, and marketing the practice to more patients.
Download our free white paper with tips about increasing provider reimbursements.
Your Solution: Managed Care Contracting and Outsourcing
Healthcents can be your highly effective low-cost alternative to having a full-time staff member(s) or department to perform any or all of these managed care contracting and related services. We have decades of experience in all facets of the industry, and we can help on an as-needed or ongoing basis. We offer the following services, which can be purchased a la carte or together:
- Contract negotiations: We have negotiated thousands of profitable contracts for medical practices of all sizes, complexities, and specialties. We have a proven process to handle negotiations from start to finish: many see average provider reimbursement increases of 10%-20% and ROI often exceeds 8X-10X.
- Physician reimbursement analysis: Through our RevolutionSoftware, we can dig deep into your current fee schedules and reimbursement agreements to identify areas for revenue improvement. This is software technology you will find nowhere else – it lets you perform analyses and modeling that used to take an entire actuarial department.
- Provider credentialing: Thanks to our well-established relationships with payers, we can manage the process of credentialing new physicians and practitioners at your practice. Document management, processing and follow-up: you can leave it all to us.
- Claims management and LOAs : We can trouble shoot claims with payers that are not being accurately processed and reimbursed. We can help to establish single case agreements if needed.
- Marketing and business development: With our nationwide network of contacts at third-party payers, hospitals, large self-insured employer groups, GPOs and other entities, we can get you in the door and connected with new prospective patients.
Managed Care Contracting Expertise for Your Practice
There’s a reason why we have rave reviews from clients around the country and are the go-to experts for organizations such as the AUA, AAOE, and AAOS: we have a proven track record. We have more than 20 years of experience and a leadership team with hands-on experience in the healthcare, managed care contracting, marketing and technology fields. But really, our success is based on your success. Quality work, focus, and passion for you is in everything we do.
Contact us now and let’s discuss your managed care contracting needs and how we can assist.