Register below for the 7/17 3:00pm ET Webinar –
“10 Best Payer Contracting Practices for 2018 and Beyond!”
Need help and ways to get new and more profitable payer contracts? This is a great opportunity to unlock the revenue potential of your current and new payer contracts. Don’t miss this once a year high value no cost or obligation webinar. Space is limited! We only have room for 150 attendees so register now!
On July 17th at 3:00pm ET (Noon PT, 2:00pm CT), Healthcents will be hosting a content rich webinar about how to successfully negotiate payer contracts. Our CEO and Co-Owner, Mr. Steve Selbst, will be hosting the webinar and we will have a special guest participant, Mr. David Siegel, the CEO of Nationwide Medical, a long time Healthcents’ DME customer. Mr. Siegel will share his insights about how to break into closed networks and critical success factors he has experienced in obtaining new and profitable payer contracts working with Healthcents. We will be conducting this session in a panel format and welcome audience participation.
The topics covered include:
- The 3 major phases and 10 steps to obtaining payer contracts
- How to evaluate current reimbursements and analyze payer fee schedules
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis to identify opportunities and threats to a company’s or provider’s reimbursements
- Techniques for negotiating “win- win” agreements with managed care companies (Proposal letters, payer objections, contract language)
- Monitoring claims payments and comparing to your contracted rates to ensure that you are paid correctly
- Closed and Narrow Networks – Strategies for breaking through, Payer Contracts’ Types!
- Trends and Directions- Steve will uncover evolving trends in the healthcare space and how you can capitalize on these evolving trends.
** This webinar is provided at no cost to medical providers and companies only, no consultants please.
We look forward to meeting with you in the webinar. Register now!