We are excited to be featured as the Medtrade Spotlight in the weekly issue of the Medtrade Monday newsletter. The article provides information about our company, as well as our presentation at the conference.
Medtrade and Other Upcoming Conferences
The busy fall season is in full swing, and we are looking forward to connecting with you at Medtrade and other upcoming conferences. Here is the current roster of conferences for the next 10 weeks:
- October 3, 2015: “10 Best Practices for Payer Contracting: Advice for Birth Centers,” presentation at the annual conference of the American Association of Birth Centers
- October 27, 2015: “10 Keys to Unlocking Revenue Potential: How DME/Med device and O&P companies can quickly boost their bottom line,” presentation at Medtrade
- November 5, 2015: “Ignoring ‘Better, Smarter, Healthier’ Will Make Your Practice ‘Poorer, Slower and Weaker:’ Learn to take action as reimbursement moves to quality and value based metrics,” presentation at the Practice Management Institute’s National Conference for Medical Office Professionals
We also have two upcoming webinars in September for anyone interested in learning techniques to increase your provider reimbursement and practice or company revenue. During our webinars, we cover helpful information about payer contract negotiations. Both of these webinars are absolutely free to attend, and our led by our CEO Steve Selbst, who has negotiated thousands of contracts and teaches all of our payer contracting courses.
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, at 3 pm ET/noon PT: “10 Best Payer Contracting Practices” for CEU credit through several key medical associations. Click here to register.
- Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 3 pm ET/noon PT: Especially for medical device and DME companies, attend a one-hour webinar to learn about finding and contracting with new revenue sources. Click here to register.
Whether it’s at Medtrade or one of our upcoming webinars, we look forward to meeting with you soon.