It’s Time for Payer Negotiation
Do you ever feel a little lost when it comes to assessing your provider reimbursements and contracts with health insurance companies? If you’re unsure of how to approach payer negotiation, analyze data, and model reimbursement scenarios, we’ve got the solution!
“10 Best Payer Contracting Practices” Webinar
Wednesday, September 16
3 p.m. EST/ 2 p.m. CST / 1 p.m. MST / Noon PST
Free for Medical and Healthcare Professionals
Presented by Steve Selbst, CEO of Healthcents
And if you need to earn CEU credits, this webinar has been approved for 1.0 CEU credit through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), the Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM), and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). It may also qualify for Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credit through MGMA. (Granting prior approval from AAPC, PAHCOM, and AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor. Check directly with MGMA to verify CEU credit for this webinar).
Steve Selbst is our Healthcents’ CEO and has led classes across the country, instructing hundreds of healthcare professionals about payer negotiations.
After attending this payer negotiation class, you will be able to:
- Evaluate a managed care fee proposal
- Prepare a SWOT analysis for your practice
- Conduct a managed care proposal reimbursement analysis for benchmarking, fee schedule pattern identification and business modeling
- Evaluate in-network vs. out-of-network options and maximize your billed charges to uniform, customary and reasonable (UCR) levels
- Employ techniques for negotiating “win-win” agreements with managed care companies
- Monitor claims payments and compare to your contracted rates to insure that you are not underpaid
- Understand contracts’ operational language operational
- Understand the concept of an accountable care organization (ACO) and evaluate if participation is beneficial
Gain some critical knowledge for your medical practice/company and earn CEU credit. To register and get the full details, click here.