Your Key to Increasing Payer Contracts
Your medical practice needs to increase profit. Since reimbursements from commercial payer agreements typically represent at least 50% of a practice’s revenue, you should be regularly analyzing, negotiating, and monitoring your payer agreements to ensure maximum revenue and profitability for your practice.
If you are are not getting maximum reimbursement on your payer contracts and need to have an effective way to quickly get at the data to justify increases to payer agreements and enhance success in payer contracts’ negotiations, then RevolutionSoftware is your solution! Read on…
Do you have these critical business processes and tools in place to detect patterns of under reimbursement in your payer agreements and to monitor payments to ensure accuracy?
- Can you quickly determine the best way to maximize a payer fee schedule for a contract negotiation?
- Do you benchmark your top-paying CPT codes by payer agreement, relative to one another, relative to local Medicare rates and relative to other similar practices in your Medicare locality and state?
- Do you know if you are underpaid or overpaid?
- Can you quickly compare any two payer agreements to each other and instantly detect code ranges or specific codes and patterns of under reimbursement?
- Do you regularly check your chargemaster to ensure that you are setting your billed charges at optimal levels so that you are not under paid?
- Do you know what your top revenue-producing CPT codes are and how they impact reimbursement?
- Do you have an objective way to model the effect of being a non par provider on a payer agreement?
Most medical practices are missing these critical analyzing, negotiating and monitoring tools and business processes related to their provider reimbursements. There hasn’t been a practice contracts’ analysis and management tool to bring all the pieces together — until now.
RevolutionSoftware is Your Solution
RevolutionSoftware is a cloud-based service for healthcare providers that uses your CPT code reimbursement data to efficiently run analyses and generate reports to provide you the information that you need to increase your practice’s revenue. It is user-friendly, designed for ease of use by office managers, so anyone can do the work of an entire actuarial department.
You can quickly get insights to boost your practice’s bottom line: detect patterns of under reimbursement in your payer contracts or payer offers, identify needed chargemaster adjustments, identify claims under payments and the adjustments, and other areas to improve your payer contracts. Even if you’re not ready for contract negotiations, the array of reports will give you objective data and analyses to move the needle. Put RevolutionSoftware to work for you today and start increasing revenues now.
How RevolutionSoftware Works — It’s Easy to Get Results!
At only $19.99 per physician per month, it’s an affordable service with the potential for ROI enhancement of 100X or more!
Why Your Practice Needs RevolutionSoftware
With RevoultionSoftware, you can run reports and generate insights to maximize revenue for your practice:
- Quickly identify under-reimbursed codes and code ranges (e.g., surgical codes, E&M, etc.)
- Identify services that are under reimbursed
- Determine the codes that you are charging too little for
- Discover if your actual reimbursement rates are equal to your contracted reimbursement rates for each commercial payer and fix exceptions
- Hone in on your practice’s top revenue-generating codes by rates and volume and then use this information during contracts’ negotiations with commercial payers
- Model proposed fee schedules from commercial payers to determine the financial impact on your practice
- Benchmark your rates by CPT code to Medicare reimbursement, a portfolio of your own payer agreements, and to what other providers are receiving from commercial payers (where data are available)
- Compare any two payer agreements on the same volume base to determine which agreements are under performing and need to be increased
- Review your projected revenue for going out-of-network with a commercial payer and compare to in-network rates
After performing these analyses and taking action, many practices see their revenue increase by 20%-50%, or more, per agreement with commercial payers.
RevolutionSoftware will help you take control of your provider reimbursement and make decisions based on objective data. You can use these insights to prepare for negotiations, follow up on under-paid claims, formulate counter proposals during negotiations, cancel agreements, or go out-of-network with commercial payers. Don’t rely on emotions or opinions — RevolultionSoftware gives you an objective assessment and the confidence to make the right decisions about your payer contracts’ reimbursements.
- Completely Web-based: Log in from anywhere at any time. There is no software to install.
- Affordable: RevoutionSoftware is only $19.99 per physician at your practice per month (quarterly subscription license required).
- Easy to Use: Upload your chargemaster and payer fee schedule(s), and the system is ready to perform analyses and generate reports.
- Secure Repository: Store all of your fee schedules related to commercial payer contracts in one place, secure and accessible from anywhere online.
- Reporting Abilities: Benchmarking, payer comparisons, claims analysis, out of network and billed charges modelers, and more
- Trusted: Invented by an former IBM executive with over a decade of payer contracting experience, RevolutionSoftware is used by hundreds of practices of all sizes, specialties and complexities nationwide.
Please note: All orders from this site are for medical practices and ASCs only. For all other orders, including enterprise and corporate licenses, please call Healthcents Inc. directly at 831-455-2695.