Small Medical Practice Managed Care Contracting
For small medical practices, quality patient care is always the priority, but without profitability and efficiency, that goal is often unattainable. Turning this goal into reality means negotiating higher physician reimbursements, evaluating your fee schedule, troubleshooting claims for timely payment, and marketing your practice and services to keep bringing in new patients and to reinforce your reputation as an outstanding medical services’ provider.
Download our free white paper with tips about increasing provider reimbursements.
Let Healthcents Be Your Solution for Managed Care Contracting
The experts on our staff have decades of experience with managed care contracting, and many other services. We can provide an affordable and effective alternative to hiring a full time staff member or team. We can work on an as-needed or ongoing basis. We offer the following services, which can be purchased a la carte or together:
- Contract negotiations: Our process for handling contract negotiation from start to finish gets results, allowing us to negotiate thousands of profitable contracts for all sizes, complexities, and specialties of medical practices. Many clients see average provider reimbursement increases of 10%-20% and ROI often exceeds 8X-10X.
- Physician reimbursement analysis: Using our exclusive, cloud-based software technology RevolutionSoftware, we delve deep into your current fee schedules and reimbursement agreements to identify areas for revenue improvement. RevolutionSoftware lets you perform analyses and modeling that used to take an entire actuarial department!
- Provider credentialing: Our well-established relationships with payers allow us to manage the process of credentialing new physicians and practitioners at your office and re-credentialing your current physicians. Document management filing, license follow up, and payer follow-up: you can leave it all to us.
- Claims management and LOAs : We can troubleshoot claims with payers that are not being accurately processed and reimbursed and help establish single case agreements and standing LOAs for out of network patients.
- Online Marketing and Referrals: Deploying a combination of email marketing, social media marketing, SEO optimization techniques, and blogging, we can help you grow your patient base, online presence, and continue to build your reputation locally and online.
- The Blueprint for Success Online Course: Boost your reimbursements on commercial payer agreements through our on-demand webinar course. This informative course will teach you our 10-step method that covers how prepare for negotiations, how to negotiate, and how to monitor after negotiations to ensure success.
Managed Care Contracting Expertise for Your Practice
There’s a reason why we have rave reviews from clients around the country and are the go-to experts for organizations such as Medtrade, NHIA, AUA, AAOE, and AAOS: we have a proven track record. We have decades of experience and a leadership team with hands-on experience in the healthcare, managed care contracting, marketing and technology fields. Our success is based on your success, and a passion for quality work is in everything we do.
Contact us now and let’s discuss how we can assist with your managed care contracting needs.