Managed Care Contracting Training And Classes
Contracts’ negotiations and analysis are not part of the average healthcare staff member’s training curriculum. Yet, these are critical skills to help boost provider revenues through agreements with payers.
That’s where we come in. We have taken our proven process and developed it into the Blueprint for Success course that covers managed care contracting. This class teaches you the “secret sauce” to maximizing payer contract reimbursements. Our goal is to turn our students into confident negotiators with a road map for success and the right tools to complete the job.
Download our free payor contracting white paper with tips about increasing provider reimbursements.
- Live option: We can deliver the class in-person during a concentrated schedule of learning for your key staff members, at a conference or via webinars over several days/weeks.
- On-demand, pre-recorded option: We also offer an online version of this course so you can watch and learn at your own pace. Learn more about the online version.
Blueprint for Success Managed Care Contracting Course
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Analyze and negotiate contracts to increase reimbursements to improve practice revenue and profitability
- Define basic managed care contracting terms
- Evaluate a managed care contract proposal and prepare a SWOT analysis to identify opportunities and threats on behalf of their urology practice
- Carry out a managed care proposal reimbursement analysis utilizing software to compare proposed reimbursement rates to similar providers in geographic area and to compare payer fee schedules
- Learn new techniques for negotiating “win-win” arrangements with managed care companies
- Manage business operations that track actual reimbursements compared to contracted payment expectations to insure that you are not underpaid
- Evaluate in network vs. out of network options and maximize your billed charges to UCR levels.
Blueprint for Success Course Sections
- SESSION I: Lay a Solid Foundation for Managed Care Basics
- SESSION II: Data Acquisition and Analysis; Prepare for Negotiations
- SESSION III: SWOT Analysis and Preparing a High Impact Proposal
- SESSION IV: Contract Negotiations and Handling Payer Objections
For a full description, read our course brochure: